BY GLOBAL CITIZENS
FOR GLOBAL CITIZENS
MPOWER Financing provides fixed-rate student loans to students from 190+ countries pursuing degrees in any academic field
Our Loan Product at a glance:
- Easy online application
- 190+ counties of origin accepted
- No co-signer required
- No collateral required
- No U.S. credit history required
- No prepayment penalties
- U.S. visa support letters
- Professional resume review
- Access to a high caliber professional network
- Membership to online community sharing full-time and internship opportunities
What makes the MPOWER Student Loan Special?
Your future success is our future success
- We do not require co-signers or collateral to make a credit decision – we value your future potential
- Because we are a U.S.-based lender, an MPOWER loan will help you build your U.S. credit score – this allows you access to financial products such as credit cards and makes it easier to find off-campus housing, rent a car, and many other activities
- With our exclusive Path2Success programming, we offer extensive career strategy services, such as resume reviews, informational interview facilitation, mock interviews, access to a private job board, and networking opportunities.
U.S.-based with a global reach
- Our team is founded and made up of former international students – we know the stress and excitement of receiving a valuable, global education and are dedicated to helping you
- We’re available to you via online chat, WhatsApp, email, phone, and social media.
- Make easy payments from wherever you’re located around the world – not just in the U.S.
A personalized loan created with you in mind
- We work with over 200 universities and all areas of study. We disburse funds directly to your school, keeping financing simple for you
- Pay back your loan ahead of schedule without the stress of prepayment penalties.
- With fixed-rate loans, you always know what your future payments will look like. This makes budgeting easy – you will never be susceptible to unpredictable interest rate fluctuations
- Our loan amounts range from $2,001 to $50,000 – take out the exact amount you need to cover any student-related expense from tuition to books to health insurance to off- or on-campus housing
- Take advantage of multiple opportunities to decrease your interest rate with us by up to 1.5% by following steps like signing up for auto-ACH, making on time, consecutive payments, and by simply graduating and finding a job
About MPOWER Financing
Over 3 million students on U.S. college campuses struggle financially to get into or through college. Up to 15% of students drop out because of financials, while others downgrade their education to make ends meet.
MPOWER Financing is committed to removing financial barriers to higher education in the U.S. To accomplish this mission, MPOWER partners with universities and investors to lend to high-potential students who are left out by traditional banks. In addition to providing students with access to the financial resources necessary to attend and complete college, MPOWER builds students’ credit histories and provides free career strategy services to prepare for life after college.
The Loan Process
Check to see if your school and program are eligible
Estimated time: 1 minute or less
Application and Conditional Offer
Complete your application. Estimated time 30 minutes
Receive a conditional offer immediately after submitting your application. Estimated time 2-3 days
Upload your requested documents to your MPOWER dashboard, watch an introduction video, and complete a short assessment.
Estimated time: 20 minutes or less
Receive a final approval after we verify all of your uploaded documents. At this time we will also provide you with a visa support letter if you need it. Estimated time: 3-5 business days
Hang tight while your school certifies your enrollment status with us. Once that is done, we can disburse your funding directly to your school on an agreed upon date. Estimated time: 2-10 weeks
Your Future Potential
We care about your future and offer exclusive career strategy services such as resume review, networking opportunities, exposure to paid internships and full-time job openings.